Welcome to Page Middle School PTO's Website! When your family joins the Page Middle School's PTO, you become a part of a community of parents, teachers and school administrators joining together to enrich the educational and social experience of our students. To join the PTO, click on the "Register/Login" link below.
On the next page (after you click log in/register), you will receive an email with a link to verify your account. You must click on the link in the email to continue the registration process. Thank you.
Thank you 2016/17 families! Your support and donations provided the following:
- 11 security cameras for both indoor and outdoor use
- 1 new Riso machine (copier)
- 5 walkie talkies
- Assorted recess equipment
- Interactive TVs and stands for the portables
- 60 chrome books *HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!*
- Teacher’s annual gift
- Administration $2K discretionary fund
- Author visit
- Ruderoo funding (field day)
- Faculty catered lunches and Christmas party
- Distributed $12,000 through our Faculty Grant Committee which funded: assorted classroom supplies and games, dry erase boards, subscriptions for classrooms and additional Chrome books
- Helmet reconditioning
- Softball pitching machine
- Football coaches' clinic
- New backstop and padding for softball & baseball
- New Soccer training goals
- New pitching machine
- Runner mats for gym floor
- Lawn care for fields
- Helped pay for a new Gator!
- Band TBD
All of the above totals approximately $60,000! Way to go Page Middle Families!
Regular Day Schedule: Warning Bell 7:35 Start Time 7:40
Power Monday Warning Bell: 8:20 Start Time 8:25
Doors Open Everyday at 6:45 including Power Monday